MARJOMAN ESPANOLA SUEDE LEATHER SADDLE
Added to your wishlist
Removed from your wishlist
Española saddle suede leather covered.
Saddle manufactured according the original concept of the classic Spanish riding. Its design has remained the same over the centuries (there is illustrated information dating back to 1860, so presumably originated before that date)
- Saddle tree: Thermoformable.
- Leather: Vegetal tanned butts 3,5 mm suede leather covered.
- Panels: Wool-polyester.
- Underneath panels: Canvas or leather (optional)
- Flaps: Outside knee pad.
- Girth straps: Crhome leather prestretched. Short 31 cm.
- Seat saddle: Inside two sponges, one with an opened pore and the other with a closed pore.
- Stirrup bars: Traditional (optional English)
- Girth: All purpose girth from 110 to 140 cm.
- Weight (approx.): 8,90 kg.