MARJOMAN PORTUGUESE SADDLE
Classic Portuguese Saddle, manufactured according the traditional line thar endure over the years.
A top quality Portuguese saddle made in our factory combining traditional techniques with the latest technology in saddle trees. A saddle with a great value.
- Saddle tree: thermoformable.
- Leather: vegetal tanned butts 3,5 mm with suede leather combination.
- Panels: wool-polyester.
- Underneath panels: canvas or leather. (optional)
- Flaps: full-grain with suede combination.
- Girth straps: chrome leather prestretched. Short 31 cm.
- Seat saddle: inside two sponges, one with an opened pore and the other with a closed one.
- Stirrup bars: traditional stirrup bars.
- Weight (approx.): 11 kg.
- Girth: girth from 110 to 140 kg.
Maintenance of leather parts:
1.Use a leather cleaner (step 1) to remove traces of sweat, mud, etc. Enrich and nourish the leather with a leather conditioner (step 2). Apply both products with a sponge for better absorption and a perfect finish.
2. Apply glycerin bar: in thick leather is convenient to use. When the leather is dry, is very effective leather oil (avoid excess product that will not stain clothes).
Maintenance of suede leather parts: brush them with a strong bristle brush (avoid applying products that are not specific to this material can cause damage).