MARJOMAN SHEEPSKIN VAQUERA MIXTA MOTEADA SADDLE
Added to your wishlist
Removed from your wishlist
Vaquera mixta saddle is characterized by its front pommel, considered as an useful element, mainly in the world of rejoneo, which also offers greater security and confidence to the rider.
- Saddle tree: Plastic injection molds reinforced with steel. Seat filled with rye straw.
- Leather: "Vaquetilla" calf vegetal tanned.
- Sheepskin cover: Natural sheepskin.
- Panels: Wool hand filled.
- Underneath panels: Canvas.
- Stirrup bars: Traditional "vaquera" stirrup bars.
- Weight (approx.): 12,10 kg.
- Girth: Traditional "Vaquera" girth.
The saddle includes: Spanish stirrups, leather stirrups, girth and crupper.