MARJOMAN HORSEBALL SADDLE
Added to your wishlist
Removed from your wishlist
Marjoman has designed this saddle for horseball riders. With monoflap leather for a better contact and interior bridges to pass the stirrup leather.
The flap has a hind roll to increase the help. Now, with a new reinforcement tree for a long life.
- Saddle tree: Thermoformable.
- Leather: Vegetal tanned butts boxcalf covered.
- Panels: Sinthetic wool.
- Underneath panels: Soft leather.
- Flaps: Compact flap. Stirrups leather inside (option: compact flap vegetal tannet butts 4 mm)
- Girth straps: Chrome leather prestretched. Long 65 cm.
- Seat saddle: Poliuretane with open pore.
- Stirrup bars: English stirrup bar.
- Weight (approx.): 6,00kg.
- Girth: Dressage girth from 50 to 85 cm.
- Gullet: Normal, wide, extra wide.
- Sizes: 17"/17,5"/18"