MARJOMAN VERONA DRESSAGE SADDLE
Added to your wishlist
Removed from your wishlist
Dressage saddle for competition designed by prestigious Spanish riders.
Saddle manufactured with anti-slip premium leather. With deep seat, high knee roll (thigh suppors and gives more freedom to the leg), wide panels with big wedge for better support, quilted flap and small flap for a greater comfort, channel for the stirrup leather, V girth system (6 adjustment points), reinforcement leather to lengthen the life of the flap. Thermoformable tree (can be adapted to the horse measure). Made in Spain.
Accessories not included in the price.
- Saddle tree: Thermoformable
- Leather: Vegetal tanned butts 4 mm
- Panels: Wool-polyester
- Underneath panels: Leather
- Flaps: Double leather with grip
- Girth straps: Chrome or zirconium leather. Long straps 65
- Seat saddle: Boxcalf
- Stirrup bars: English stirrup bar
- Weight: 7 kg
- Girth: “V” system. Dressage girth from 50 to 85 cm