Due to its unique shape, which ensures robustness and durability, the ELLIPSE stirrup combines all the key qualities in terms of safety, comfort and design in a single model.
Safety is ensured by the open outer branch, which allows the foot to be released in the event of a fall, and by the absence of weak points (internal metal reinforcement in a “C” shape makes it unbreakable).
Comfort is optimised by the wide tread with shock absorber that tilts backwards to allow the foot to move naturally. This unique system releases tension in knees and joints. The metal spikes offer enhanced grip at all times.
And finally, its innovative, contemporary design focussed on safety is available in all Compositi colours. Interchangeable eyelets give the choice between classic or perpendicular stirrup positions.
Both classic and perpendicular eylets are provided in the box with the stirrups.
- Not suitable for children under age 12
- Pliable, open outer branch that allows the foot to be released in the event of a fall
- Wide tread with shock absorber
- PRO ultra-grip treads with metal spikes (not interchangeable)
- 2 sets of eyelets supplied with each pair of stirrups (classic or perpendicular position)
- Stable and perfectly balanced stirrup
- Easy to maintain
- Resistant to impact and humidity, even at very low temperatures
- Very high tensile strength due to the technical polymer and the unbreakable metal inner reinforcement, with a lifetime guarantee